Thursday, May 20, 2010

A brief history about me!

I know I am at least 100 light years behind Indian Standard Time in starting off this blog.

I am a highly paranoid, self-destructive, cynical and offensive species. I come in a usually extra-large size t-shirt with a navy blue jeans. I despise bearded women, women who discuss ‘palloo ka design’ in public transport, women who accepts ‘frandships’ on orkut/facebook/frandbooks, women who make for trophy wives, women who inquire if I have a Boyfrand?, women who break into a ‘dharm bhrasht ho jayega mode’ the moment they overhear the word liquor, women who drink diet coke and eat un-cheesy burgers, women who ask guys ‘tumhe mujhme kya acha lagta hai’ and mostly passionately I loathe women with size-zero.

Coming to the weaker-sex, the Male species
(I told you I offend)

I feel men with unsteady-elbow disorder in public transport shall be treated by trauma surgeons, rapers/molestators shall be castrated in full public view, men driving cars with surround sound, black film on windows and ‘mom’s gift’ written in front-shall serve life imprisonment, Mukesh Ambani’s private planes shall be hijacked, Vijay Mallya’s unsold stock shall be looted, Lalit Modi shall write an autobiography instead of cartons of replies, Jairam Ramesh should get a hair-cut, Pronoy Roy shall take an early retirement and hand over the reins to me and Shashi Tharoor shall get a life-time achievement award.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm,

    I knew you were disturbed but I didn't know you were THIS disturbed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. knock-2, who's it that understands me so well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dis is awesome mohita, just as you are!! Keep writing! I wanna read more from you :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking for editors/ sub editors for media division of Asia’s largest integrated franchise solution company .....for details contact simmi.sahani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for see a new Khushwant Singh in near future he would be more vigorous and bold and on top of all that he will be feminine

    ReplyDelete